Second Mortgage Windsor
Windsor is a city in Ontario and the southernmost city in Canada. It is on the southern shore of the Detroit River, due south and directly across the river from Detroit, Michigan. Windsor is a major contributor to Canada’s automotive industry and has a storied history and a diverse culture. Known as the “Automotive Capital of Canada”, Windsor’s industrial and manufacturing heritage is responsible for how the city has developed through the years.
- We strive to know your financial needs and offer you only the most effective second mortgage solutions.
- We take the stress out of any mortgage situation by simplifying the process.
- We offer the lowest second mortgage rates in Windsor. Period.
- Get a plan to lower your second mortgage rate, by eventually consolidating into a lowest rate regular first mortgage.
How does an Approval work?
- Contact us at your convenience.
- Get an approval.
- Once you are fully pleased with your second mortgage offering, we proceed to finalize.
- Your home equity is deposited into your account, or can be used to pay out any debt.
- Receive an optional, complimentary financial plan to help ensure that your stay on track for savings.
What documents will be needed?
We usually requires less documentation:
- Income verification.
- Property value.
- Existing first mortgage and property tax documents.